The WeSC Women's Jakobina Jacket dishes out a cool, casual style that is great for bundling up when you're waiting for a cab to pick you up and take you home. Plus, thanks to its water-repellent coating and light insulation, this jacket doubles as shred-wear when you feel the sudden urge to escape town and spend a day in the snow.
- Nylon twill face fabric with MilkCoating DWR repels moisture so you stay dry when snowflakes fall
- Lightweight insulation holds body heat in so you stay warm
- Regular fit is balanced and comfortable without being overly baggy
- Underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Powder skirt zip in just in case you impulsively hop a train to the mountain resort for a few runs
- Ribbed cuffs and hem and elastic hand gaiters stop cold air and snow from rushing in
- Micro-fleece handwarmer pockets and a zippered sleeve pocket hold your essentials