It's not you who are crazy—it's you who are mad.
Zip up in the WeSC Ren Jacket and divert the energy you've been expending in violent plots and the constant creation of bathroom jokes into carving smooth lines and laying down at the park. Thanks to its non-douchey style and performance-based design, this jacket will become one of your favorite non-living possessions.
- Polyester shell with WR milkcoating repels the first onslaught of moisture
- Regular fit sits in that just-right zone, not too tight and not too baggy
- Seat-length cut gives you plenty of coverage when you're reaching for a grab or strapping in
- Underarm vents get rid of steam air when you're working up a healthy sweat
- Elastic wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep snow and cold air out
- Plenty o' pocket space, including an media pocket and a water-resistant pass pocket hold your necessities
Share your thoughts
Nice spring jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this as my spring ski jacket BUT on St Patty's Day I went skiing and it was 20degrees with a chilly wind. The jacket worked great as soon as I put on another layer under the coat(which had plenty of room) and it was all good. The reason I only give four stars is due to the coat lacking either a little larger outer pockets or a inside the coat pocket that will fit my I phone. Great jacket for the price and the sizing is spot on