Aggressively pursue weightlessness with total protection.
It doesn't matter if you tackle monster descents on a board or two massive planks attached to composite boots because you're goal is the same: sail weightless in between massive face shots. With its water- and windproof membrane, the loose-fitting Whiteout Men's Cosmonaut Gore-Tex Softshell Pant has the tools you require for anti-gravity shredding.
- Gore-Tex Soft Shell fabric is guaranteed to be waterproof and breathable but it is also soft to the touch and more pliable than traditional Gore-Tex material
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs at the back let you rock a loose or snug fit
- Waterproof zippers keep moisture away from you (and your necessities)
- Inner thigh zipper vents let you dump heat and circulate fresh, cool air
- Large thigh pockets keep essentials within reach
- Whiteout recommends pairing this pant with the Cosmonaut Gore-Tex Softshell Jacket for full-body protection
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Whiteout products