Get ready, there's a storm brewing.
With spring squalls come spring swells, so brave the wind and chilly current to ride epic waves with the help of the XCEL 3/2 Infiniti Men's Wetsuit. The Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm without restricting movement, and a Thermocarbon lining retains body heat without adding bulk.
- Ultrastretch neoprene is soft and light for comfort and is incredibly stretchy to provide unrestricted mobility
- X-Zip system (unattached zipper flaps and extra-wide crossover neck entry) and overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels make it super-easy to get in and out of this fullsuit
- X-Zip system also features water-resistant Interlock zipper and SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hems along zipper flap edges) that provide a contoured, flexible seal
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch collar, sleeves, underarms, and lower legs ensure unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water