Start your surf season a little earlier.
You'll fall in love with the Xcel Women's 3/2 Infiniti X-Zip Wetsuit the same way you fell in love with surfing, by taking to the waves day in and day out. More than your run-of-the-mill fullsuit, the Infiniti features a heat-retaining lining for warmth, neck and ankle seals that drastically reduce flushing, and a front-entry zipper system that makes it easier than ever to pull this suit on and off. Freedom is at the very core of surfing, and to that end, Xcel made sure that the neoprene, seams, and every other bit of this suit can flex and move with you. The 3/2 is enough for moderate water temperatures no matter where you are, so start your summer early, before the crowds hit the beach.
- UltraStretch neoprene material stretches so you never feel restricted when you need to paddle, duck dive, and surf
- ThermoCarbon heat-retaining lining uses carbon-infused and recycled fibers to enhance the warmth and heat-retention below the neoprene outer layer
- Texture Skin technology uses embossed rubber to resist chilling effect of cold wind on the chest and core of the suit
- X-Zip front-entry zipper system allows for easy-on, easy-off through the top of this suit
- SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hem along open zipper flap edge) seals underneath and around the zipper to keep water out
- Overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels stretch to allow for an extra-wide opening for easy on and easy off
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water and stretch so you can move freely
- Pressure Bonded seams are glued and blindstitched seams that are highly durable, flexible, and effective at locking out water
- GeoTex ankle seals use a thin geometric pattern of Taitex above the inner ankles to form a snug seal around your ankles to prevent flushing
- DuraFlex knee panels feature four-way stretch for mobility and a contoured shape to match the natural shape of your knees
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 56-62°F (we also recommended that you wear booties and gloves, sold separately)