- Minimal seams, pre-bent elbows, and pre-bent DuraFlex knee panels give it an engineered fit with more stretch and maximum mobility
- Heat-retaining Thermobamboo lining in the inner chest and lower body for additional warmth
- Stay-put neoprene in the lower sleeves prevents flushing
- Abrasion-resistant Dura Lined lower legs minimized wear-and-tear from on-off and leashes
- Flex-lined shoulders, sleeves, and underarms provide high-performance flexibility
- Crossover neck entry features separate overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on-off
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin outer chest helps prevent the chills
- Water-resistant X-Zip on front outer flap with snap lock and contoured seal
- Pressure-bonded seams in lower body complement fusion seals in upper body to preserve comfort while locking water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
Share your thoughts
good summer not so good winter
So the wetsuit is a great summersuit but definately wont be able to last through winter in it like i normally do in the past 3/2 I have had. Problem is there is no neck seal and no way to tighten the seal around chest so it lets in a bit of water. Its a bit disappointing but wetsuit fits nice and warm and great to paddle in
Pretty good, but make sure it fits perfect
Suit is super nice and warm, but i ordered it a little too big. normally i like a little extra room especially up by my chest, but with the x zip you need to make sure the suit fits perfectly. otherwise the shoulder flaps are loose and the water flows freely. There's no way to tighten those like i've seen on other chest zip suits. I will probably return this and go with a back zip to avoid this problem. It felt like a great suit and if it fit me perfectly i'd probably by psyching on it.
Dogfunk is the only place to buy a proper wetsuit. Nowhere else can you return something like this. I will do all my business here for shoes, tees, and surf stuff.
how forgiving is the waist size. I have a...
how forgiving is the waist size. I have a 33 waist and I'm thinking os ordering a medium suite.
Great wetsuit-super comfortable, warm and flexible
Been surfing for over 30 years, was a pro surfer for 10 of those years surfing in Rip Curl wetsuits. Have worn all the major brands. The Infiniti range by Excel is great, perfect balance between warmth and flexibility, not over engineered (eg O'neill Psycho II) like some sealed suits. Great fit (I'm kinda' short and stocky-usual surfer shape) M was a little long so I got the MS-just right.
My wife and daughters also wear the same suits and are equally stoked.