Spring may officially be here, but water temps don't rise that quickly. Be ready for the chill with some sunscreen on your nose and the easy-on, easy-off, extra stretchy XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 Offset Zip Wetsuit.
- Off-Set (OS) Zip system features a short back zipper offset at neck to reduce pressure and an inner dam to prevent flushing when you dive
- Thermobamboo lining (lining infused with carbon from bamboo) helps keep you comfortable in chilly waters
- Fully sealed seams use pressure-bonded taping as well as double gluing and blind stitching in the main body for durability and the prevention chilly leaks
- Fusion seam technology in the arms and legs offers maximum mobility as seams stretch but won't break
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps to resist wind and gusts that rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
- Pre-bent elbows, DuraFlex knee panels, and flex-lined shoulders and sleeves make for a silky-smooth fit in and out of the water