Zips up the back, won't break the bank, and helps you find some sweet, mild-temperature surf.
Just off the coast of Portland, Maine, August water temperatures hover right around 60 degrees― just the right temperature for you and your Xcel Women's 3/2 Offset Zip Wetsuit to get some longboarding done. Xcel gave this fullsuit a contoured fit that matches the curves of a woman's body, an easy-to-reach back zip, and on the inside you'll find a heat-retaining lining that fends off the chilly Atlantic water without causing you to break a sweat. The best part? This suit won't break the bank, either. Get to surfing and save your money for a lobstah down by the whattaah.
- OS entry system features an offset back zipper that takes the pressure off your spine while increasing flexibility while paddling
- Water barrier inner neoprene dam rests between your back and the zipper to increase comfort and reduce flushing
- Ultrastretch neoprene is incredibly stretchy so you can move your upper and lower body freely when you need to paddle, dive, and surf
- ThermoCarbon heat-retaining lining is made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers that provide additional warmth for your core and lower body
- Texture Skin technology uses an embossed texture to help the chest and core neoprene resist cold wind
- Minimal seam design uses less seams to improve stretch and flex
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams stretch while keeping water from leaking in at the seams
- Double-layer collar features a Ultrastretch neoprene layer and a SmoothSkin lining to increase comfort and warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to match the natural curvature of your knee