Chilly water, hot surfing.
Just off the coast of Portland, Maine, August water temperatures hover right around 60 degrees—just the right temperature for you and your Xcel 3/2 Women's Offset Zip Wetsuit to get some wave riding done. Xcel gave this fullsuit a contoured fit that matches the curves of a woman's body, an easy-to-reach offset back zip, and stretchy UltraFlex knee panels for freedom of movement. Inside the 3/2 Ultrastretch neoprene, you'll find a heat-retaining Thermocarbon lining that fends off the chilly Atlantic water without causing you to break a sweat, and Xcel also hooked up wind-resistant Texture Skin technology on the torso for some extra warmth. The minimal glued, blindstitched, and pressure-taped seams keep water out without feeling clunky, and the Smoothskin-lined collar won't rub you the wrong way. The best part? This suit won't break the bank, so you can save your money for a lobstah dinnah down by the whattah. .
- 3/2 Ultrastretch neoprene
- Thermocarbon bamboo and recycled polyester lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams with pressure-bonded taping
- Offset back zip with an inner neoprene dam
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin technology
- Minimal seam design
- Double-layer Ultrastretch collar with SmoothSkin lining
- Flexible DuraFlex knee panels