Start the year off right.
When spring starts to thaw your local break, waste no time getting back into the water with the XCEL 3/2 OS Zip Men's Wetsuit. The OS back zipper makes it easy to slip into your suit so you can be the first one in the water, and the offset design increases range of motion while you're paddling so you can get right back into the lineup quickly after catching your first wave of the season.
- OS entry system features an offset back zipper that takes the pressure off your spine while increasing flexibility while paddling
- Water barrier inner neoprene dam rests between your back and the zipper to increase comfort and reduce flushing
- Ultrastretch neoprene is soft and light for comfort and is incredibly stretchy to provide unrestricted mobility
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- Minimal seam design maximizes stretch
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Double layer collar features a Ultrastretch neoprene layer and a SmoothSkin lining to increase comfort and warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex