Count how many waves you've ridden, not pennies.
You may be a weekend warrior when it comes to surfing, but that doesn't mean you have to freeze the entire weekend when you do make it to the coast. The XCEL 3/2 SLX Men's Wetsuit offers the warmth and flexibility you want without requiring you to take out a loan to afford it. UltraStretch neoprene is super-stretchy so you can surf and paddle freely and the Thermocarbon lining retains heat to help you can stay in the water longer so you can make the most of your time out there.
- UltraStretch neoprene is soft, lightweight, and extremely flexible for unrestricted movement
- Thermocarbon lining uses a blend of carbon-infused bamboo fibers and recycled polyester for superior heat retention and less impact on the environment
- Glued and blindstitched seams seals out water to prevent flushing
- Textured skin provides excellent wind resistance to help you retain heat
- Minimal seam design features fewer seams to maximize range of motion and increase warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
Share your thoughts
neck seam ripped
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
not happy with wetsuit because neck seam ripped on second trip in the water. DogFunk customer service is great and let me switch it for an Oneil.