Sealed, stretchy, warm.
Spring is here, so don the incredibly stretchy XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 X-Zip Wetsuit and get ready for your heat.
- X-Zip System uses a water-resistant interlock zipper on the front outer flap that fights off leaks and makes it easy to climb in and out of your suit
- Extra wide, overlapping front and back panels at the neck make for easier entry and exit than other neck-zip suits
- Thermobamboo (lining infused with carbon from bamboo) throughout keeps you comfortable in chilly waters
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps to resist wind gusts that otherwise rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
- Fully sealed seams use pressure-bonded interior taping throughout, as well as double gluing and blind stitching, for durability and to prevent leaks
- Fusion seam technology in the arms and legs offers maximum mobility as seams stretch but don't break
- Thin Taitex material laid in a geometric pattern inside the ankle cuffs forms a grippy seal
- Pre-bent elbows, DuraFlex knee panels, and flex-lined shoulders and sleeves make for a silky-smooth fit in and out of the water
- Neck seal prevents flushing when you dive
- This suit is for water temps 64F-68F, and 59F-64F if you don't usually get cold (add booties if you need to)