When it's easier to move, it's easier to focus on having fun.
A stiff, impossible-to-get-into wetsuit can turn your session into a bit of a drag. The XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 X-Zip Wetsuit's design makes this suit warm, crazy-flexy, and super easy to get on and off.
- X-Zip System uses a water-resistant interlock zipper on the front outer flap that fights off leaks and makes it easy to climb in and out of your suit
- Extra wide, overlapping front and back panels at the neck make for easier entry and exit than other neck-zip suits
- Thermobamboo (infused with carbon from bamboo) lining in chest and back adds warmth to your core
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps to resist wind gusts that otherwise rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
- Double glued and blind stitching in the main body adds durability and prevents leaks
- Fusion seam technology in the arms and legs offers maximum mobility as seams stretch but don't break
- Thin Taitex material laid in a geometric pattern inside the ankle cuffs forms a grippy seal
- Pre-bent elbows, DuraFlex knee panels, and flex-lined shoulders and sleeves make for a silky-smooth fit in and out of the water
- Neck seal prevents flushing when you dive
- This suit works for 64F-68F (add booties if you'll be in water colder than 64F)