To surf anywhere, anytime, you need a good amount of warmth and a helluva lot of stretch.
Spring, summer, winter, or fall ... no matter where you surf or what time of year, there's bound to be a time for moderate warmth and a desire for more stretch. The XCEL Men's 3/2mm XFlex X-Zip Wetsuit offers extra core warmth, full-length coverage, and tons of stretch.
- X-Zip system features a water-resistant Interlock zipper on the outer front flap and eliminates flushing common with a back zip design
- Crossover neck entry uses overlapped split panels for easy in and out and reduced stress at the neckline
- UltraStretch SuperLight neoprene offers sufficient insulation with insane stretch
- ThermoBamboo heat-retaining lining on inner chest fuses bamboo charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- SmoothSkin chest offers enhanced wind protection while you sit upright on the board during the perfect-wave search
- Engineered fit features pre-bent knees and elbows as well as contoured hips for an ergonomic fit
- Double-glued and blind-stitched seams stand up to seabed smacking, and the reinforced stress points ensure the suit lasts for years
Share your thoughts
X-Zip is pretty cool
The suit is just a wetsuit, fits pretty true to size. The X-Zip is pretty cool, and super comfy, however you need a 2 foot zipper pull just to reach it when it is hanging on your back, which you totally don't have...