Block out the cold and wind with the 4/3 Drylock.
Instead of watching your friends catch multiple waves while you lay stiff-as-a-board in the water from the cold, put on the EXCEL Men's 4/3 Drylock Wetsuit with Hood. Designed with minimal seams to maximize stretch, the 4/3 Drylock has heat-retaining Thermobamboo lining, waterproof Drylock zip system, and Fusion Seams to block out the chilly water and keep you comfortable so you can get after it.
- Drylock zipper is 100% waterproof, and its micro-adjustability allows for a custom fit
- Crossover neck entry features separate overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on and off
- XCEL Hawaii Inc. ditched the typical behind-the-neck zip design to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- WRF (water-repellent-fiber) doesn't get bogged down with extra weight when exposed to moisture
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion
- Thermobamboo heat-retaining lining fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Drylock wrist seals and geometric ankle seals employ a doughnut seal system to keep water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- Pressure-bonded seams in lower body complement fusion seals in upper body to preserve comfort while locking water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- Pre-bent elbows and pre-bent Duraflex knee panels provide maximum mobility