Be one with your wetsuit.
Comfortably surf in chilly water without feeling like you're wearing a chain mail suit of armor with the XCEL 4/3 Infiniti Comp X-Zip2 Men's Wetsuit. The UltraStretch neoprene is lightweight and flexible, and the Comp design features a seamless front and back so you can paddle and surf freely. The ThermoCarbon lining uses carbon-infused fibers to retain heat better so you're not starting from scratch every time you go under the water. Fusion seams and Geotex ankle seals increase heat retention by preventing flushing, without restricting range of motion.
- UltraStretch neoprene is soft, lightweight, and extremely flexible for unrestricted movement
- Thermocarbon lining uses a blend of carbon-infused bamboo fibers and recycled polyester for superior heat retention and less impact on the environment
- Fusion seam taping features pressure-bonded glued and blindstitched seams finished with Fusion stretch tape to minimize flushing without restricting movement
- Geotex ankle seals prevent flushing and help lock in warmth
- Comp design features a seamless front and back to maximize range of motion and increase warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex