A little extra insulation for warmth and a front zip for easy of entry.
Shred cold water just as easily as you climb in and out of your suit when you're wearing the Xcel Women's 4/3 Infiniti Wetsuit. This suit features the simple, secure front-entry X-Zip system, stretchy neoprene, and a toasty warm inner lining that takes the bite out of early spring and late fall surfing on the Atlantic or the Northern Pacific. More than just a men's suit with a new color scheme, this suit has a little extra room at the chest and more contour around the hips to accommodate a woman's body shape. Move with freedom and stay in the water longer with the 4/3 Infiniti—your friends will be jealous when they have to watch from the shore.
- UltraStretch neoprene material stretches so you never feel restricted when you need to paddle, duck dive, and surf
- ThermoCarbon heat-retaining lining uses carbon-infused and recycled fibers to enhance the warmth and heat-retention below the neoprene outer
- Texture Skin technology uses embossed rubber to resist chilling effect of cold wind on the chest and core of the suit
- X-Zip front-entry zipper system allows for easy-on-easy-off through the top of this suit
- SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hem along open zipper flap edge) seals underneath and around the zipper to keep water out
- Overlapping internal front and back crossover neck-panels stretch to allow for an extra-wide opening for easy on and easy off
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water and stretch so you can move freely
- Pressure Bonded seams are glued and blindstitched seams that are highly durable, flexible, and effective at locking out water
- GeoTex ankle seals use a thin geometric pattern of Taitex above the inner ankles to form a snug seal around your ankles to prevent flushing
- DuraFlex knee panels feature four-way stretch for mobility and a contoured shape to match the natural shape of your knees