Surf through spring with a back-zip suit that won't break the bank.
The swell gets good when the weather gets bad, and the Xcel Women's 4/3 Offset Zip Wetsuit is just the suit to keep you warm and comfortable when spring weather is mild and nasty. The full-length back zip makes this beauty easy to climb in and out of, and behind the zip is a flush-stopping water barrier. Inside this suit you'll find a heat-retaining lining and minimalist seam construction for long-lasting comfort. Neck to ankles, this suit flexes and moves with you so you can dive into the water, duck under a wave, and drop in on the first set before your friends can even fathom that you left the warmth of the beach far behind.
- OS entry system features an offset back zipper that takes the pressure off your spine while increasing flexibility while paddling
- Water barrier inner neoprene dam rests between your back and the zipper to increase comfort and reduce flushing
- Ultrastretch neoprene is incredibly stretchy so you can move your upper and lower body freely when you need to paddle, dive, and surf
- ThermoCarbon heat-retaining lining is made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers that provide additional warmth for your core and lower body
- Texture Skin technology uses an embossed texture to help the chest and core neoprene resist cold wind
- Minimal seam design uses less seams to improve stretch and flex
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams stretch while keeping water from leaking in at the seams
- Double layer collar features a Ultrastretch neoprene layer and a SmoothSkin lining to increase comfort and warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to match the natural curvature of your knee