Surf through spring.
The swell gets good when the weather gets bad, and the Xcel Women's 4/3 Offset Zip Wetsuit is just the wettie to keep you warm and comfortable when spring weather is cool and blustery. The full-length offset back zip makes this beauty easy to climb in and out of, and behind the zip is a flush-stopping water barrier. Inside, you'll find a heat-retaining Thermocarbon lining and minimalist seam construction for long-lasting comfort, while wind-resistant Texture Skin technology helps keep your core warm. Comfortable doesn't mean flimsy, though, as the seams are glued, blindstitched, and pressure-taped to increase waterproofing and durability, and the knees are outfitted with stretchy Duraflex panels. Neck to ankles, this suit flexes and moves with you so you can dive into the water, duck under a wave, and drop in on the first set before your friends can even fathom why you left the warmth of the beach far behind.
- 4/3 Ultrastretch neoprene
- Thermocarbon bamboo and recycled polyester lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams with pressure-bonded taping
- Offset back zip with an inner neoprene dam
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin technology
- Minimal seam design
- Double-layer Ultrastretch collar with SmoothSkin lining
- Flexible DuraFlex knee panels