Get out there and surf.
Unlike most people, you love winter storms because you know the waves will be good, and you don't mind the cold water thanks to the XCEL 4/3 Infiniti X-Zip Men's Wetsuit. The easy-on, easy-off X-Zip entry system also prevents flushing to keep you from getting blasted with frigid water when you duck dive, and the ultra-stretchy neoprene keeps you warm without limiting your range of motion.
- X-Zip system (unattached zipper flaps and extra-wide crossover neck entry) and overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels make it super-easy to get in and out of this fullsuit
- X-Zip system also features water-resistant Interlock zipper and SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hems along zipper flap edges) that provide a contoured, flexible seal
- Ultrastretch neoprene is soft and light for comfort and is incredibly stretchy to provide unrestricted mobility
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- Minimal seam design maximizes stretch
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Internal Geotex ankle seals keep water out