The colder the water, the fewer people to compete with for waves.
While the rest of your friends are moaning about the crappy weather and cold water, you're taking advantage of the abnormally large swells in the XCEL 4/3 OS Men's Wetsuit. The Ultrastretch neoprene has a Thermocarbon lining that retains body heat to keep you warm, and flexible Fusion seams seal out water to prevent flushing so you can surf all day without turning into a frozen fishstick.
- OS entry system features an offset back zipper that takes the pressure off your spine while increasing flexibility while paddling
- Water barrier inner neoprene dam rests between your back and the zipper to increase comfort and reduce flushing
- Ultrastretch neoprene is soft and light for comfort and is incredibly stretchy to provide unrestricted mobility
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- Minimal seam design maximizes stretch
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Double layer collar features a Ultrastretch neoprene layer and a SmoothSkin lining to increase comfort and warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex