A warm, flexible skin that helps protect the mammal in you while the man in you surfs.
You can bet the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 X-Flex X-Zip 2 Wetsuit will provide ample warmth for those early spring and late fall temps when you paddle out in search for choice barrels. Extra stretchy neoprene, fully sealed seams, and a heat-retaining lining combine to keep you focused on your surfing while the chest zip eases the least pleasant part of surfing; getting in and out of your rubber.
- X-Zip system features a water-resistant Interlock zipper on the outer front flap that virtually eliminates flushing common with a back zip design
- Ultrastretch neoprene has a flexible, soft feel to allow easier paddling, uninhibited rise-up, and unmatched mobility when you twist to load up for a cut
- ThermoBamboo internal chest lining locks in your body heat during cold mornings and is made with sustainable viscose and recycled fibers
- Fully sealed seams use pressure-bonded taping, double gluing, and blind stitching for durability and to prevent leaks
- Fusion seam technology in the arms and legs offers maximum mobility as seams stretch, but don't break
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps resist wind and gusts that rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
- Engineered fit features pre-bent Duraflex elbow and knee panels to provide maximum mobility at the joints for an uninhibited range of motion
- This suit is works for 59F-64F water temps, and you can add booties for 54F-59F temps (if you're consistently surfing in 54F water, you probably want a 5/3 suit)