For the surfer who doesn't fear the cold.
We wouldn't recommend going skiing in the XCel 4/3mm Infiniti Drylock Wetsuit, but you can certainly brave a chilly day in the waves in it. Built a bit thicker for added warmth and protection, this techy wetsuit doesn't mind if you happen to crush a few ice cubes under your board.
- Drylock zipper is 100% waterproof, and its micro-adjustability allows for a custom fit
- Crossover neck entry features separate overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on and off
- XCel Hawaii Inc. ditched the typical behind-the-neck zip design to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- WRF (water-repellent-fiber) doesn't get bogged down with extra weight when exposed to moisture
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion
- Thermo-bamboo heat-retaining linging fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Drycuff seals employ a doughnut seal system to keep water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- Pressure-bonded seams in lower body complement fusion seals in upper body to preserve comfort while locking water out