More time in the water means more time on the board.
Pay close attention to the details of the Xcel Hawaii 4/3mm Infiniti Drylock Wetsuit, and you'll see exactly why it won the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association's Wetsuit of the Year. Cleverly designed insulation technologies stoke the warmth at your core, an articulated cut lets you move in the water with ease, and carefully crafted seals virtually eliminate bone-chilling flushing. Space suits might be this technical, but we'd have to see some additional documentation to believe it.
- Drylock zipper is 100-percent waterproof, and its micro-adjustability allows for a custom fit
- Crossover neck entry features separate overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on and off
- XCel Hawaii Inc. ditched the typical behind-the-neck zip design to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- QDF exterior (Quick-Dry Fiber) sheds water so it doesn't get bogged down with extra weight when exposed to moisture
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion
- Airprene air chamber and bamboo-charcoal infused ThermoCarbon fibers at the inner chest help retain body warmth to fight the bite of cold water
- Pressure-bonded seams in lower body complement fusion seals in upper body to preserve comfort while locking water out
Share your thoughts
This is the best suit I have worn. I am 6'1" 180ish and wear a MT. This is the best fitting suit period. This suit rarely flushes and will keep you toasty. Surfed in it all of last winter (in Nor Cal) with no hood or booties. Buy this suit and buy it here!
Best wetsuit hands down. You'll never get cold.
Amazingly warm! Great fit, true to size. Love the drylock zipper and airprene. It makes this thing the most comfortable wetsuit on the planet. It is super flexible. Feels more like a 3/2 with the amazing warmth of a 5/4. The bamboo on the inside is so soft and warm as hell. One of the smartest purchases I've ever made, definitely worth the mulah$$$!
I'm looking for an Xcel 4/3 suit in the...
I'm looking for an Xcel 4/3 suit in the ML size. Any chance of restocking soon?