Surf Maine in the spring and Oregon in the fall.
You hear the surf, toss off the covers, and a blast of icy air greets you as you roll out of bed. It's going to be cold on the water, but the Xcel Women's Drylock Hooded Wetsuit is up to the task. This is Xcel's flagship women's fullsuit, and for good reason: it uses exclusive stretch materials, insulation technologies, seam designs you won't find anywhere else. The fit is snug, yet comfortable and highly mobile, and the warmth is enough so you can keep shredding in chilly waters well after your friends have called it quits. For the woman committed to surf, no matter what the weather, this fullsuit is something to fall in love with.
- External QDF Quick-Dry fiber, and Airprene (dual-barrier air chambers) and ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) at the core promote maximum warmth in frigid waters
- UltraStretch neoprene material stretches so you never feel restricted when you need to paddle, duck dive, and surf
- V Foam, Xcel's premium, lightweight and highly flexible insulating foam, provides additional warmth for the extreme cold
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest panel resists the chilling effect of cold wind so you won't loose warmth to the air
- Waterproof, flexible Drylock Zip System (zipper flap attached at one shoulder) keeps more water out
- SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hem along open zipper flap edge) offers a contoured, flexible seal
- Overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels stretch to allow for an extra-wide opening for easy on and easy off
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water and stretch so you can move freely
- Pressure Bonded seams are glued and blindstitched seams that are highly durable, flexible, and effective at locking out water
- Drylock wrist seals form a snug seal around your wrists to prevent flushing
- GeoTex ankle seals use a thin geometric pattern of Taitex above the inner ankles to form a snug seal around your ankles to prevent flushing
- DuraFlex knee panels feature four-way stretch for mobility and a contoured shape to match the natural shape of your knees
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 47-49°F (we also recommended that you wear booties and gloves, sold separately)