Even the cold doesn't stop you from surfing.
When the summer crowds have long departed, it's time to bust out the XCEL Men's 5/4 Infiniti Drylock Wetsuit with Hood and get a piece of that fine-looking swell. Made with Thermobamboo heat-retaining lining and WRF neoprene, this solid wetsuit with Dual Barrier chest and 5/4mm hood keeps water out and you warm and relaxed.
- Drylock zipper is 100% waterproof, and its micro-adjustability allows for a custom fit
- Crossover neck entry features separate overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on and off
- XCEL Hawaii Inc. ditched the typical behind-the-neck zip design to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- WRF (water-repellent-fiber) doesn't get bogged down with extra weight when exposed to moisture
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion
- Thermobamboo heat-retaining lining fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Drylock wrist seals and geometric ankle seals employ a doughnut seal system to keep water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- Pressure-bonded seams in lower body complement fusion seals in upper body to preserve comfort while locking water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- Pre-bent elbows and pre-bent Duraflex knee panels provide maximum mobility