It's open season.
The tourists have waddled away, the rug rats are trapped at school, and a chilly swell awaits your concentration. Throw the board and XCEL Hawaii 5/4 Women's Hooded Drylock Fullsuit in the ol' wagon, and point it for the beach.
- Thermobamboo heat-retaining lining fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Crossover neck entry with overlapping inner front and back neck panels for easy on and off
- Drylock wrist and ankle seals keep water out and provide a next-to-skin fit
- WRF (water-repellent-fiber) won't feel heavy when exposed to water
- Drylock zipper with micro-adjustability allows for a custom fit
- Dual Barrier chest and 5/4mm hood keeps water out and you warm
- Pre-bent joints for full range of motion