Just ask anyone from Jersey ... it's good in winter.
For those of you who want to surf the frigid waters but don't have a layer of whale blubber to keep you warm, wear the XCEL Hawaii Men's 5/4mm Infinity X-Zip 2 Wetsuit and get after it. Ultralight and über-stretchy Infiniti neoprene turns your stiff limbs of yours into pliable appendages so you can paddle, stand, squat, and run (back to the vehicle) quickly enough to keep your blood pumping.
- Double crossover X-Zip 2 entry system reduces stress on neckline
- Front-zip design eliminates need for rear zip, which reduces water penetration and increases mobility
- Lightweight neoprene fabric holds 50-percent less water than traditional wetsuits
- Engineered fit features pre-bent knees and elbows as well as contoured hips for an ergonomic fit
- Thermo-bamboo heat-retaining linging fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Combination of fusion-bonded and pressure-bonded seams means this suit maintains great stretch and keeps water out
Share your thoughts
Snowing on the beach? Not an issue!!
Another exceptional suit from XCEL. This is my go to winter suit for winters in Maine. These suits are not only warm but last many seasons. Before this I rocked a XCEL 5/4/3 and used it for 4 to 5 seasons before the liquid tapping began to deteriorate. Bottom line: will keep you warm for many winters to come