Full-stretch for head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
If you're looking for a durable cold-water suit with head-to-toe stretch, look no further than the XCel Hawaii Inc. 5/4mm Infinity X-Zip 2 Wetsuit. When you're pulling acrobatic moves along a fast-moving, icy wave, you'll be grateful for an ergonomic fit and full range of motion—not to mention the extra warmth of the ThermoBamboo liner.
- Semi-dry zip features snap overlay and easy entry acess
- Double crossover entry system reduces stress on neckline
- Front-zip design eliminates need for rear zip, which reduces water penetration and increases mobility
- Lightweight neoprene fabric holds 50% less water than traditional wetsuits
- Engineered fit features pre-bent knees and elbows as well as contoured hips for an ergonomic fit
- Thermo-bamboo heat-retaining linging fuses bamboo and charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Combination of fusion-bonded and pressure-bonded seams means this suit maintains great stretch and keeps water out