Perfect gloves for instigating the 'vulcan nerve pinch' policy on spot-poachers.
- ThermoBamboo lining inside these gloves retains the heat you generate while you dominate the waves so you won't freeze
- Limestone Neoprene is derived from natural elements and environmentally-friendly processes
- DRYLOCK wrist seal grips your wrist inside the gloves so cold water won't leak into the fingers
- Gripper material on the palm and wrists gives you supreme grip when you reach down to grab your board
- Taitex seam sealing uses blindstitching and double glue to reinforce stress point and increase glove durability
- Seam between thumb and forefinger is slightly offset towards the back of the hand so it won't blow out when you need to stretch your grip open wide
Share your thoughts
Best idea ever
These gloves are fantastic. I'm using them to surf in mid January in Nova Scotia, where the air is -10 and the water just above freezing. My hands stay dry for my entire session, which means they are toasty warm. The downside is putting on the second glove: a little difficult. Now the limiting factor of going in is my feet, not my hands.
Good gloves for surfing
Bought these for surfing after a few people recommended against 5-finger gloves (fingers tend to get too cold). I don't have great circulation in my hands, so these seemed like a good idea. The tread on the palms and fingers seem great, though I will say compared to other gloves I've tried on, these are the most difficult to get on. Getting the first glove on was easy, but getting that second glove on was extremely difficult. I managed using my teeth. If you surf with a buddy, then maybe he/she can help you out. That said, once they're on, they feel great and I didn't get any water leaking inside. I didn't notice a problem with the inside seams being uncomfortable, but perhaps it just varies from glove to glove? I also have small hands, so a lot of other brands' size Small were too big for me. The XS fits great.
Great Idea, Bad Execution
These gloves would be great for canyoneering in the really cold icy water, but they aren't very comfortable. The 5-finger gloves are made well and you don't feel the seams in the gloves, but this 3-finger glove was made very poorly. You can feel the seams inside the fingers and they hurt! I would stay away from these unless you buy a bigger size than you normally wear so your fingers don't touch the ends.