For the surfer who doesn't run and hide when winter kicks in.
- X-Zip system features a water-resistant Interlock zipper on the outer front flap that virtually eliminates flushing common with a back zip design
- Ultrastretch neoprene has a flexible, soft feel to allow easier paddling, uninhibited rise-up, and unmatched mobility when you twist to load up for a cut
- ThermoBamboo internal chest lining locks in your body heat during cold mornings and is made with sustainable viscose and recycled fibers
- Fully sealed seams use pressure-bonded taping, double gluing, and blind stitching for durability and to prevent leaks
- Fusion seam technology in the arms and legs offers maximum mobility as seams stretch, but don't break
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps to resist wind and gusts that rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
- Engineered fit features pre-bent Duraflex elbow and knee panels to provide maximum mobility at the joints for an uninhibited range of motion
- This suit is for water temps 48F and below (add 5mm-thick gloves and booties)
Share your thoughts
best wetsuit on the plant
I live in Crescent City Ca. I've worn Rip Curl, Hot line , O'Neil, n Hyper flex , n even though some of those suits are great suits I 100% prefer the XCEL 6/5 INFINITY ,are water temp gets 48' often up here n my 3 sons n i are always worm n comfortable ,when other surfers are crossing there arms in the water were just looking for the next set, we surf 3 to 6 times a week depending on the swell,other guys like the 543 Dry lock but its not warm enough for me but i HATE COLD. Even though the suit seems thick i cant out perform this suit, I you don't like being cold BUY THIS SUIT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!