For the polar bear in you.
It may be snowing on the beach as a nor'easter plows through, but that only makes you more excited about how big the waves are going to be today. The frigid water doesn't bother you thanks to the XCEL 6/5 Infiniti X-Zip2 Men's Hooded Wetsuit. The X-Zip2 entry system and Fusion seams prevent flushing to keep the icy water at bay when you go under, and the Thermocarbon lining helps retain body heat so you can keep surfing while other people are hovering around their fireplaces.
- X-Zip2 entry system features overlapping front and back neck panels for easy step-in-through-the-neck entry
- Ultrastretch neoprene is soft and light for comfort and is incredibly stretchy to provide unrestricted mobility
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- Minimal seam design maximizes stretch
- Fusion seams and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Double layer collar features a Ultrastretch neoprene layer and a SmoothSkin lining to increase comfort and warmth
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex