Spend the holiday surfing instead of watching internet clips of good waves.
Cold-water surfing isn't for the faint of heart, so equip yourself with the XCEL Hawaii Women's Drylock 5/4 Wetsuit if you want to last more than twenty minutes in cold waters. The Drylock's insulating features, zip system, and solid construction enable you to comfortably catch some of the cleanest waves you've seen all year long.
- Women-specific fit and cut feel good while you paddle and drop in
- Drylock Zip System (zipper flap attached at one shoulder) provides a more watertight fit
- SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hem along open zipper flap edge) offers a contoured, flexible seal
- Overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels give an easy on/off solution
- External QDF Quick-Dry fiber, Airprene (dual-barrier air chambers), and ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core promotes maximum warmth in frigid waters
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch collar, sleeves, underarms, and lower legs ensure unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams on upper body and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Drylock wrist seals grip, prevent flushing, and seal in warmth
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 48°-54°F (booties and gloves are also recommended)