Avoid the stiff-as-a-board syndrome.
Thanks to the XCEL Hawaii Men's Drylock Hooded 4/3 Wetsuit, you remain limber and warm in chilly waters. Waterproof Drylock Zip System, multiple insulating features, and contoured stretchy seams and fabric lock in warmth, seal out the cold, and provide maximum stretch so you're able to surf in comfort.
- Contoured hood with Fusion seams and cinch cord provide a comfortable, snug seal and lock in warmth
- Waterproof, flexible Drylock Zip System (zipper flap attached at one shoulder) provides a more watertight fit
- SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hem along open zipper flap edge) offers a contoured, flexible seal
- Overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels give an easy on-and-off solution
- External QDF Quick-Dry fiber, Airprene (dual-barrier air chambers) and ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core promote maximum warmth in frigid waters
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch fabric throughout ensures unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Drylock wrist seals grip, prevent flushing, and seal in warmth
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 54°-59°F (it's also recommended that you wear booties and gloves, sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Is the hood removable from the suit or...
Is the hood removable from the suit or must it be worn all the time ?
No removable hood. You can just wear it around your neck and not cover your head if you get too hot though.
Love this company.. They allowed me to exchange my 4/3 for one with a hood.. This was especially useful because I surf the northwest.. Great suit too by the way, very flexible and comfortable also a solid price..