Five-finger surf punch.
We get it, the ocean is cold—boo-hoo. Toss on the Xcel Infiniti Drylock 5-Finger Glove, tuck your tail between your legs, and get to shredding, you pansy. A heat-retaining lining, rugged seam sealing, and wrist seal inside these gloves keeps your digits from turning to freeze-pops. 3mm of neoprene is sooo righteous.
- ThermoBamboo lining inside these gloves retains the heat you generate while you dominate the waves so you won't freeze like a popsicle
- Limestone Neoprene is derived from natural elements and environmentally-friendly procedures
- DRYLOCK wrist seal grips your wrist inside the gloves so cold water won't leak into the fingers
- Gripper material on the palm and wrists gives you supreme grip when you reach down to grab your board
- Taitex seam sealing uses blindstitching and double glue to reinforce stress point and increase glove durability
- Seam between thumb and forefinger is slightly offset towards the back of the hand so it won't blow out when you need to stretch your grip open wide
Share your thoughts
ANOTHER DOPE COLD WATER GEAR ITEM BY XCEL
43 degree Lake Michigan water, 37 degree Michigan weather and NEVER a chill. Easy on and off even when wet. XCEL has given me th best glove I have ever owned or used! AND BUY THEM HERe!!!
Good glove, great quality and way worth the price
These are good gloves but they are a little thick. I own the 3mm gloves that I use for canyoneering and they are pretty dexterous and work great to keep my hands warm for the most part in really cold canyon water and are good for rappelling with too. The 5mm gloves are just too thick and are hard to move the fingers. I wear an XS in the 3mm and a Medium in the 5mm.