Cold water is no match for the XCEL Hawaii Men's Infiniti Drylock Split-Toe Boot because the Drylock seamless design offers total protection from flushing. The added ankle strap keeps the boot in place and adds a little support, while the rubber sole under the split toe prevents your leash from making love to your boot.
- Split-toe design is filled in with rubber to prevent leash hang-ups
- Seamless Drylock seals at the ankle keep out water without the need for sticky silicone or high straps
- ThermoBamboo heat-retaining lining fuses bamboo charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Hook-and-loop strap over the ankle keeps boot in place
- Quadruple-glued and blind-stitched seams stand up to sea-bed smacking, and the reinforced stress points ensure the boot lasts for years
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Needed something for colder waters but they also stopped me from shredding my pads.
Good snug feel and a nice grip. Not as tall as you would think from the pictures but that worked out better for me in warmer waters.
Don't freak about the gum color difference; if you're not a poser and just want a boot that works, these are great.
Not sure about long term yet but I've been beating up on them for about a month (sand, rocks, sidewalks...) and they act like new so far.
How would these do in the New England...
How would these do in the New England Atlantic Ocean water in January?