Slay the comp.
- Comp design offers maximum core range of motion so you don't feel the least bit restricted while you compete
- X-Zip system (unattached zipper flaps and extra-wide crossover neck entry) and overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels make it super-easy to get in and out of this fullsuit
- X-Zip system also features water-resistant Interlock zipper and SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hems along zipper flap edges) that provide a contoured, flexible seal
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- UltraStretch fabric throughout ensures unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 54°-64°F (if you're surfing mostly at the cold end of that scale you may want to use booties and gloves, and if you're surfing more at the warm end of that scale you may prefer a 3/2 fullsuit)
Share your thoughts
Super flexible. I've never owned a wetsuit before but I've rented plenty of 4-3's. This one kept me so insulated. Fit's perfectly. The size chart was right for me. 6'-3", 195lbs, and I ordered a LT. Lastly, I've been so warm in this wetsuit. I always get a bit cold when surfing but I'm seriously so warm with this wetsuit. First time I used it, it was steaming when I took it off, it kept me so well insulated. I only give it four stars because this is my first wetsuit and I have only used it two times so far, but I'm stoked with this purchase so far.