Kiss the days of wrestling out of your suit goodbye.
Cut your changing time in half with the XCEL Hawaii Women's Infiniti X-Zip 3/2 Wetsuit. Thanks to its X-Zip system, you'll be able to get in and out of your wetsuit easily and avoid the awkward wetsuit dance.
- Women-specific fit and cut for a comfortable feel while you paddle
- X-Zip system (unattached zipper flaps and extra-wide crossover neck entry) makes it super-easy to get in and out of this fullsuit
- X-Zip system also features water-resistant Interlock zipper and SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hems along zipper flap edges) that provide a contoured, flexible seal
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch collar, sleeves, underarms, and lower legs ensure unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams on upper body and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 59°-68°F (if you're surfing mostly at the cold end of that scale you may want a 4/3, and if you're surfing more at the warm end of that scale you may prefer a spring suit)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
this is actually the hardest wetsuit ive ever gotten out of! it was so claustrophobic! so- it has kinda like a V neck that you have to shimmy into (with big hips- that's pretty annoying!) no back zip- you have to fit in through the neck! then there is a back has a flap that goes over your head and zips shut on the chest...that was the super claustrophobic part! i would be very annoyed doing that with wet long hair after surfing- RETURNED!
From holes to glue
VERY fast shipping!
Beside my boards and surfing trips, this is the best "surfing" purchase I have ever made!