Surf year-round instead of watching surf videos and daydreaming of it.
If you can't afford a quiver of wetsuits, then the XCEL Hawaii Men's Infiniti X-Zip 4/3 Wetsuit is your best bet. This versatile fullsuit covers a wide range of temperatures so you're able to surf year-round with the addition of booties, gloves, and a hood in winter conditions.
- X-Zip system (unattached zipper flaps and extra-wide crossover neck entry) and overlapping internal front and back crossover neck panels make it super-easy to get in and out of this fullsuit
- X-Zip system also features water-resistant Interlock zipper and SmoothSkin (elastic shoulder hems along zipper flap edges) that provide a contoured, flexible seal
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch collar, sleeves, underarms, and lower legs ensure unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Fusion seams (on upper body) and pressure-bonded, taped seams on lower body lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Internal geometric Taitex ankle seals grip and seal out water
- Ideal for use in water temperatures between 54°-64°F (if you're surfing mostly at the cold end of that scale you may want to use booties and gloves, and if you're surfing more at the warm end of that scale you may prefer a 3/2 fullsuit)