The only catch will be convincing 'em that it's time to come in for dinner.
XCEL Hawaii's pint-sized version of their ultra-flexible wetsuit, the Kids' Infiniti X Zip2 Comp Wetsuit, uses a clever single-panel body design so your young shredder can move easier than ever in the water. Cleverly designed seals, an anatomic fit, and toasty-warm insulation technology give your kid everything he or she needs to stay out longer and bag more waves.
- X-Zip 2 System ditches the typical behind-the-neck zip design for a front entry zipper attached to an outer flap to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- Comp one-piece body design maximizes range of motion by allowing the most stretch in the body panels
- UltraStretch neoprene is XCel's lightest weight, softest, and most flexible neoprene which means supreme comfort and range of motion
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin sheds water and keeps ripping winds from robbing your warmth when you're out to sea
- Bamboo-charcoal infused ThermoCarbon fibers at the inner chest help retain body warmth to fight the bite of cold water
- Contoured Underarms mean easier paddling and more range of motion so you can move like a ninja on the waves
- Fusion Seam Technology uses waterproof composite neoprene with a non-stick surface (which sheds water away from the seams) over blind stitched seams (blind stitching doesn't require penetration of the exterior neoprene during construction, thus eliminating opportunities for leaks)
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion