More tech than a space suit and more flex than your yoga instructor.
You crave maximum flexibility, easy entry, and rock-solid sealing from your wetsuit. Look towards the XCel Hawaii Men's Infiniti X Zip2 Comp Wetsuit as your weapon of choice. A single-panel body design offers flexibility that makes other suit designs look childish in comparison, and the entry and ankle and sleeve sealing system stops leaks like a plumber on speed. Move with freedom in the set, stay warm, and slay long after your buddies pansy-paddle for the shore.
- X-Zip 2 System ditches the typical behind-the-neck zip design for a front entry zipper attached to an outer flap to eliminate flushing and allow better flexibility
- Comp one-piece body design maximizes range of motion by allowing the most stretch in the body panels
- UltraStretch neoprene is XCel's lightest weight, softest, and most flexible neoprene which means supreme comfort and range of motion
- Wind-resistant Texture Skin sheds water and keeps ripping winds from robbing your warmth when you're out to sea
- Bamboo-charcoal infused ThermoCarbon fibers at the inner chest help retain body warmth to fight the bite of cold water
- Contoured Underarms mean easier paddling and more range of motion so you can move like a ninja on the waves
- Fusion Seam Technology uses waterproof composite neoprene with a non-stick surface (which sheds water away from the seams) over blind stitched seams (blind stitching doesn't require penetration of the exterior neoprene during construction, thus eliminating opportunities for leaks)
- Engineered fit features paneled hips and pre-bent joints for full flex and range of motion
Share your thoughts
XCEL Hawaii Infiniti X Zip2 Comp Wetsuit - Men's
Great suit, great fit, sealed really well. Been surfing in it since New Years in San Diego and water has been 55dg-57dg and I've been actually pretty warm out there. Also it feels like butter, is real lightweight, and super flexible. For the 30% off price it was a fantastic buy and I'm really happy. Xcel could tighten up their stitching game some, but minor issue. Overall great suit.