If the waves are good enough to mesmerize you from the lookout point, they're good enough to surf.
Don't just stand there looking at the water. Pedal home, grab the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 Offset Zip Wetsuit and your board, and get your arse back to the beach.
- Offset (OS) zip system (short zipper offset from the back center neck) reduces pressure along your spine and neck, which is especially prevalent when you paddle
- OS zip system also uses an internal dam (located between the zipper and your back) that adds warmth and reduces waterflow into the suit
- ThermoCarbon (heat-retaining lining made of carbon-infused and recycled fibers) on core and lower body keeps you warm
- Texture Skin (rubber) external chest provides resistance against the wind and helps keep you comfortable when you sit up on your board
- UltraStretch collar, sleeves, underarms, and lower legs ensure unrestricted mobility when you paddle, duck dive, and surf
- Pressure bonded, glued, blindstitched, and taped seams in the core, lower body, and legs, and Fusion-seamed internal sleeves, all lock out water, provide durability, and stretch with you as you surf
- Durable, four-way stretch DuraFlex knee panels are contoured to fit your knees' natural flex
- Ideal for a wide range of temperatures (if you surf in temps at the top of the scale you may prefer a 3/2 and if you surf in temps at the bottom of the scale we recommend the use of booties and gloves)