Flex all you want ... it won't resist.
If you tend to underestimate Mother Nature's knack for trickery, then you'd be smart to keep the XCEL Hawaii Men's X-Flex X-Zip 2 3/2mm Wetsuit in the surf wagon at all times. It's thin enough that you won't overheat when a beam or two of sunlight cracks through the clouds yet warm enough to get through those deceivingly cold days.
- X-Zip 2 system features a water-resistant Interlock zipper and drawcord to create a water-tight seal
- Crossover neck entry uses overlapped split panels for easy in and out and reduced stress at the neckline
- UltraStretch SuperLight neoprene offers sufficient insulation with insane stretch
- ThermoBamboo heat-retaining lining on inner chest fuses bamboo charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- SmoothSkin chest offers enhanced wind protection while you sit upright on the board during your search for the perfect wave
- Engineered fit features pre-bent knees and elbows as well as contoured hips for an unrestricted feel
- Double-glued and blind-stitched seams stand up to seabed smacking, and the reinforced stress points ensure the suit lasts for years
Share your thoughts
What is the key stash storage solution in...
What is the key stash storage solution in this suit? Zippered/loop/ what? From another review I read it's on the chest?
Xcel X-Flex 2012 3/2mm Model Size MT
Wetsuit arrived super FAST. Happy with the price I paid - shipping was a little steep...probably could have waited longer and had it sent normal Airmail!
Quality is great. Its perfect for Autumn/Spring, upper neoprene is high quality, knee & below is lesser quality. Fits like a glove - liking the X-Zip 2 entry system - by far the best Chesty 3/2mm I've bought.
What year is this wetsuit (model)? I see...
What year is this wetsuit (model)? I see the 2013 is a little different to this model. Thanks!
2012 - Seen it for sale out here in AUS too.
Comfy and Warm!
Worn this wetsuit about 30 times in temperatures ranging from 58 to 70 F and it's been great so far. Barely lets any water in even after getting pummeled, easy to put on and take off. Also has a key stash on the chest which I use all the time.
I purchased the "MS" size and it fits perfect. I'm about 5'9" and 145lb.
Only minor complaint would be some very minor fraying on the stitching in a couple places. Still holding up strong though and I don't think its a big concern.
I'm 5'6" about 145 lbs. What size should...
I'm 5'6" about 145 lbs. What size should I get?