When the snow gods bless you with double-digit freshies, load your crew's skis and boards into the Yakima FatCat 6 w/Locks before you head to the hill. The DoubleJoint hinge system is specifically designed for fat skis and boards, and the included SKS locks ensure no one will make like a bandit with your prized pow slayers.
- FatCat 6 will securely hold up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- DoubleJoint hinge system is specifically designed to hold fat powder skis and boards
- Included mounting hardware with an over-molded stainless steel strap fits most factory round, square, and aerodynamic bars
- Included snap-around hardware allows you to mount the rack with aftermarket Yakima round or square bars
- Included SKS Lock Cores to keep your skis and boards safe and secure
- Integrated ski lift provides the necessary clearance for ski and snowboard bindings
- Mirror black finish and the low-profile design looks great on top of your ride
- Installation is quick, easy, and tool-free
- Rack dimensions are 36 X 4 X 3 inches
- Consult the Yakima Fit Guide for specific mounting information regarding your vehicle
Share your thoughts
Yakima FatCat install video
Headed to Mt Bachelor
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Picked one up for my new outback. Install is a little pain solo, but not bad at all with an extra set of hands. Locks work nicely, and buttons are easy to press even with thicker gloves. Holds fat skis like my 110mm waist howitzers, easily. Wind noise isn't too bad, but I only keep it on going to and from the mountain. The mpg decrease isn't horrible either, may be worse if you keep on for longer.