Long and strong.
With a narrow design, the Yakima RocketBox Pro 11 Cargo Box won't monopolize every last inch of space on your cross bars. At 226cm, this box is plenty big for your longest skis or board, and it'll still have plenty of room for all those on-mountain extras you need throughout the day.
- Dual-side opening and push-button operation makes accessing your gear a cinch
- Included SKS lock system keeps your gear protected from hooligans
- Easy, no-tools assembly is so simple that even a free-range baboon could do it (maybe)
- Compatible with a Yakima internal cargo net to keep your gear in place (net sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Fits a wagon
I can open the back door with this box.
Perfect for skis and boards!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used this box in snow, rain, and wind. I've loaded it up until I thought I wouldn't be able to close it and it has never let me me down. It fits easily to round, flat, and factory bars, which has allowed me to keep it after I switched to a smaller vehicle. It not only keeps my snowy gear out of my car all winter long, but is also great storage for extra I need to stay dry during a summer rain storm.
Fits 4 boards and a pair of skis easy!
This is the perfect box! I've tried a few and they either didn't fit enough gear or fit my car funny and this one fits it all. 4 boards a pair of skis, poles and a couple pairs of boots easy. I have a BMW wagon and it fits perfect and lets my back door open. Worth the money
What is the cross bar minimum and max width...
What is the cross bar minimum and max width for mounting? 36-45in, 25-45 in ?