Welcome to Shredsburg. Population: You.
- Traditional camber profile delivers the best possible ollie power, stability, and edge control of any camber design
- Multidirectional fiberglass layout creates a snappy flex with tons of pop
- Diamond-stone finish reduces friction for faster riding in all snow conditions
- Lightweight Kevlar strips in the nose and tail improve energy transfer, and absorb vibration for a smoother ride
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My main intention for this was a park board, and there it definitely excels. The camrock profile has saved me a couple times from getting in the back seat landing a jump already. Super easy to pop on to rails, but still soft enough to press.
I took it out for a relatively medium powder day (12-14" of Utah pow), and actually the 154 was really sturdy, especially with the rock from the bindings on out. I'm 6'0" and 165lbs...my pow board is a 159, but I tried this guy for fun and was pleasantly surprised. So...take it everywhere!
All Mountain freestyle Killer
This is the best board I have ever ridden. It shreds the groomers, launches off of jumps, It is stable at high speeds, stable in the flats, and is alot more flexible than I thought it would be. It holds an incredible edge also. I cant find a thing wrong with it. I will ride this board/brand till I die. Killer Board.
not a traditional camber board....
this is not a traditional camber board.....
it has camrock