Rails were put there for the public.
Yes' resident rail wizard Frank April rides the Public Snowboard when he's laying down his smooth stylings in the streets. This soft-flexing board is playful for jibbing and rockered at the tip and tail for a forgiving ride, but still packs plenty of pop and provides the stability needed to stomp big drops and send jumps.
- FlatRock is flat between the bindings with slight rocker in the tip and tail for a stable, catch-free ride that's perfect for jibbing
- Biax glass for a soft, consistent flex
- Pop core is a lightweight beech and poplar blend with ash in the tip and tail for added pop
- Humps profiling increase the thickness of the core near the inserts, then tapers towards the tip and tail for a soft flex without sacrificing pop
- Twin shape for easier switch tricks
- Extruded base absorbs wax well and is easily repairable