Be the first to upload your photo of the The Basic CamRock Snowboard - Wide. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 27, 2012
I was really excited for this board but after 3 months of riding her I have been sorely disappointed. Most of the boards I have ridden will hold a wax for at least 2 - 3 months. I have to wax this sucker just about every week. I have tried many different techniques but this board will just not hold a wax. The other disappoint I have had is with the craftsmanship of the board. Just not a well made board.
I can't find the YES Basic Camrock in a 166 wide anywhere! Is Dogfunk going to get any this season?
November 2, 2011
We should have some in the next week or two.
By: Arthur Debowski
November 2, 2011
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 157 cm, 159 cm, 163 cm, 166 cm
- hybrid (CamRock)
- Effective Edge:
- [157 cm ] 1140; [159 cm ] 1160; [163 cm ] 1200; [166 cm ] 1220
- Waist Width:
- [157 cm ] 253; [159 cm ] 260; [163-166 cm ] 263
- Sidecut Radius:
- [157 cm ] 7.7 m; [159 cm ] 7.9 m; [163 cm ] 8.3 m; [166 cm ] 8.5 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.5 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Master Composite
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [157 cm] 129 - 195 lb; [159 cm] 140 - 220 lb; [163 cm] 155 - 220 lb; [166 cm] 165 - 265 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year