Darby in green.
When the occasion calls for a pair of sunnies, the contemporary yet classic frame of the Zeal Men's Darby Sunglasses is never out of place. The Hyperion Polarized lenses ensure crisp, glare-free vision while the sustainable castor-bean derived frames garner praise from mother nature as well as your peers.
- Z-resin frame is made from castor beans for complete sustainability
- Hyperion HD lens exceeds ANSI impact standards and provides optimized outdoor performance
- SPF polarized film eliminates 99% of glare for crystal-clear vision
- Proflex rubber material is injected into the frame for a soft and comfortable hold at your temples and nose
Share your thoughts
Zeal Darby Sunglasses - Polarized
I'm on a beach! (Playa Hermosa)
I'm on a volcano! (Po?s)
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These might be the best sunglasses I've ever owned. They're lightweight, really comfortable, and fit my face really well (I'd guess I have a medium size face). I picked up the black frame/dark grey lens. They offer super crisp vision and a good amount of shade in bright sunlight without distorting colors. Rad style, too!
I also have to say it's pretty awesome that Zeal is using sustainable materials (plant-based rather than crude oil-based). Here's an article on the process, if you're interested:
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A good twist on a classic style. Lightweight and polarized. Insane lens! The wood-grain is what I got and they look really good!