Shelter from the storm.
With the Zimstern Women’s Canopia Jacket protecting you from winter storms, you can shred all day, and, if your resort has lights, all night, too. The two-tone Duffshell fabric gives the jacket excellent on-mountain function, and the 10K-rated fabric, solid breathability, and insulating faux-fur lining keep you dry, comfy, and warm as you explore new areas to shred.
- Underarm vents lend airflow and increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
- Fully taped seams prevent renegade drops of melting snow from dripping down the jacket and sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Tons of pockets stow everything you could need during your day on the mountain—from your phone, goggles, music player, and lift pass, to your wallet
- Ergonomic shaped sleeves let you ride in a comfortable stance without working against the jacket
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes, adjustable cuffs, and removable powder skirt work together to block out the cold and wet snow
- RECCO reflector strip adds one extra element of safety
- Bluesign-approved construction means Zimtstern used as many eco-friendly resources and construction practices as possible when making this jacket