With the Zimstern Women’s Canopia Jacket protecting you from winter storms, you can shred all day, and, if your resort has lights, all night, too. The two-tone Duffshell fabric gives the jacket excellent on-mountain function, and the 10K-rated fabric, solid breathability, and insulating faux-fur lining keep you dry, comfy, and warm as you explore new areas to shred.
- Underarm vents lend airflow and increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
- Fully taped seams prevent renegade drops of melting snow from dripping down the jacket and sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Tons of pockets stow everything you could need during your day on the mountain—from your phone, goggles, music player, and lift pass, to your wallet
- Ergonomic shaped sleeves let you ride in a comfortable stance without working against the jacket
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes, adjustable cuffs, and removable powder skirt work together to block out the cold and wet snow
- RECCO reflector strip adds one extra element of safety
- Bluesign-approved construction means Zimtstern used as many eco-friendly resources and construction practices as possible when making this jacket